- Take the egg out of the fridge for about 5-10 minutes at room temperature
- Wash the egg with soap to prevent any unwanted diseases
- Boil the water – the quantity should be enough to cover the egg when you put it inside the pan
- Once the water is boiling (you can see big bubbles forming on the top of the water), put the egg inside the gently with the help of a spoon to prevent the egg from cracking
- Wait the amount of minutes (see below) for the type of egg you want
- Take the pan off the heat and rinse the eggs with cold water to prevent them from overcooking
- Serve as you like
For soft egg white and liquid egg yolk – 5 minutes.
For hard egg white and liquid egg yolk – 6 minutes.
For hard egg white and medium-hard egg yolk – 9 minutes.
For hard egg white and hard egg yolk – 11 minutes.